and took an initial position just before the close at $1.84. If these Canucks can do anything half arsed decently, there should be some sizable room for upward movement from here imo. At these near give away prices, I'll add on weakness and see what happens from here.
I bought in at $1.55 back in 2007 and I think we will test this level again this summer. We have such a long time wait for any "P" news (early 2014 by my calculation) which I feel is the only positive for this stock. Good luck to all of us still holding TGB.