The review panel has until October 30, 2013 to write and submit a report to the federal minister of environment.
After that report is received the government has 120 days until February 27, 2014 to decide whether or not it will issue the mining permit for New Prosperity.
February 27, 2014 is the final date the government has to decide whether or not to grant the mining permit."
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Riddle me this, so when will this old dog finally start to hunt???
So GibJo, TC is almost double TGB now, and still rising....not too late to catch that train, it will double again in a year or two, and then again after that, while TGB will do.....what....?
The price action in the stock indicates its still a toss up. The local Indians have a lot to gain in well paying jobs, but that has still not convinced all. Wonder who is financing the cost associated with organizing opposition or what their motives are?
The review panel recommendation will move the stock. During the last go around, we had a run up until the subsequent denial by the feds.
Copper prices are stronger, and we may see greater copper output at, or near expectation from Gilbratar. I don't suspect we'll see the 2s again in the next six month unless a disaster or two strikes Gilbratar.