If you can't see the potential past a 1 day decline you are here for the wrong reasons. Do some DD to get comfortable that this is one of the best investments you have ever come across or find something you like better. The below has been said before, but for all the cry babies on here and the shorts talking out of their #$%$, let me lay it down again:
1) $4B per year revenue coming our way based on superb IV iron and EPO sparing benefits ($1B market leading Dialysis indication and a shoe-in for the $4B CKD indication based on those same results). Seeking Alpha arguments that we can be displaced by a vitamin supplier are far fetched - if you can't figure out why for yourself look at Zing's responses in the comments section of that article. If you still aren't convinced around the patent issue get out.
2) Listening to the conference call it was clear that doctors will prescribe us hands down over existing medication even when they go generic. GENERICS SIMPLY CANNOT COMPETE given our dual IV Iron and EPA sparing benefits, even if we charge the full $5000 per year and guess what - we have ridiculously good margins already due to low cost to manufacture. The projected $800M in U.S. cost savings from our medication does not even take into account the man hours dialysis centers will save from not having to administer those other treatments - actually the lions share of dialysis center's expenses.
3) Not like I need a third reason but we have a pill burden that will be 40% less than any competitor, we have a metabolic acidosis advantage and a reduced risk of infection due to less use of other treatments that can infect the line.
If given all of these things you do not think its a good place to put your money for a year then leave - but listen to the conference call announcing results again before you decide. After all you are trapped at least for the weekend. If it was just a short term momentum trade then stop complaining. If you bought at $9.98 then think about the above and buy more on Monday to average down or just sit tight.
Whatever you do please stop being crybabies. Nobody here cares you lost money. Before the announcement I lost 10% of my entire savings while the stock drifted lower. What did I do? When my bonus came in I bought more. Guess how that worked out. The above says we have only just begun.
Well, ivan, I have to admit, at one time I thought you were another dopey Daytrader but you make alot of sense. Everyday I read this board, I am sensing fear from shorts, daytraders who got left out and option traders with puts. I like what I read into this and have began steady accumulation. KERX of today reminds me of KERX of yesteryear where the nitwits shorted it at 7 down to the 2s and I accumulated regularly until the recent rise. The latest data has clearly transformed it into a new company so now is as good a time as any to begin accumulation for newbies as well since I foresee $35 as a lowball target near term and $70 further into the year which some daytraders might consider long term but in my books is still short term. Remember, as pharma czar points out, cost average on a regular basis to eliminate any of the tricks by the scoundrels. So if you do it weekly, choose a certain day of the week or monthly, a certain date per month. This way you are assured a fairly accurate averaged price before KERX makes more giant steps! These are exciting times!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
We wait... Stocks have their own timetable. I was expecting my 250 percent back in December and had to wait a month. Nobody Long or Short knows when the next big move will be. Shorts should be scared though unless they are dumb. The value is there so we wait for the market to catch up.
I say again 500% gain and no risk. How long do you think Wall St. can ignore the facts slapping them in the face. Everyone is too scared to buy in big while a stock is dropping. Everyone wants to buy in at the best price possible. Once the reversal starts it will be severe. Nobody knows when the big pharma partnership will be announced but that will be a MAJOR upward catalyst beyond the technical reversal. This drug is literal gold and companies will be fighting hard to get into our good graces. I say once again 500% from here within a year.
...con't....yes...keep buy more, average down with all the $$$ and waiting for the successful phase III
and final approval from the FDA...How long??? Make sure not being failed like phase III of CLSN (will lose a lot of $$$). Long/Short......doesn't matter....making $$$ so you could sleep well at night is the most matter to you.
falling knife, dropping ball, you can use whatever words you like from your fear mongering vocabulary..but here is the reality: any investor with half a brain will be buying this stock in the $6s on Monday, (unless there is some bad news from the company)...to think that this stock can go below $6 is like expecting AAPL to drop below $100, it's a lunacy...
JPM did it's homework and figured $8.49 is a good price, how long before KERX gets a rebound back to $8s?..I say by Tuesday or Wednesday next week