That's where the 50 DMA is and the bottom channel line all intersect. Pressure from the overall market will drag everything down as well. That's where I buy back in.
,Make sure you have dry powder available If it should go back down to $8.85. It could do that.
It could go up to $13.50 also. Be prepared either way.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
And if it doesn't, you'll be nowhere to be found, analstew........#$%$.....lol!
Hi Koledump! I just sent you the Vasoline
"Pigs get slaughtered".
8.85??Not this time joey
Exactly why I'm not trading this stock.. It's a buy and hold. Not gonna miss the big pop or buyout announcement.
Will buy back in again at those levels, we could c 8.50's before back up
I would think the 50 DMA would hold but if it doesn't more profit going forward into Nov.