My two cents (which doesn't mean much) on the future of Attd. First of all we all know that the last quarter had better sales but it keeps loosing money. Without a cash infusion it looks bleak. Here are the future possibilities;
1. No infusion of cash and it goes bankrupt.
2. Someone buys them out and we all get rich.
3. Partner with a large food product company and we all get rich.
4. Someone gives them some money for a part of the business and it plods along.
5. We get a national chain to distribute their product. which allows them to get some high interest bank cash and slowly ATTD builds a business.
6. The management gets desperate, gives away multi millions to a shady stock pump firm to bust them out, the stock rises, we dump it, and we all get rich.
In my humble opinion (which also doesn't mean much) I believe the gamble in ATTD at this phase of their short life, that number 6 is the best option for us. Unfortunately, I've seen this before. Now is the time to speculate a couple of bucks to see this through. The odds are against us, but the rewards could be huge. Time will tell.
I believe you can buy the stock, you just cant see the ask and bid price. currently ASK .0004 BID .0005. PLUG .0005 IN ON THE ORDER FORM AND FILL IT OUT. YOU HAVE TO USE A BUY LIMIT. yOU CAnt NOT buy iT at MARKET.