you are viewing a single comment's thread.
It was leaked that there was a conference call in the morning.
I don't know the answer to your question except that there are always people that get news (good/bad) before anything official comes out.BTW...$100 pps?? That's gonna be a long long time. $50 is within reach the next 2-3 years.I'm selling half around $12-$14 and holding the other half for about $50. But whatever...good luck.
i know bc large institutions hold alot of shares and they have alot of clout. thye get the info first
I would do something similar, maybe sell half at $20, if I had more shares. A friend of mine bought ISRG for 5 or 6 dollars and sold at $10. Then it went to $100. Then it went to $350. I don't want to make the same mistake he did.I'll stay in at least until RIGS is approved if Montaur doesn't sell the company under me before then. When we hit that milestone, I will evaluate the situation and decide what I think is possible.Thank you for your insight.