We only have 2 days of window next week. Could be exit Monday if it is up and on my target. IF SPX move side ways then I will hold for Tuesday. SPX reach a cross road of support and resistance equilibrium. I am on vigil with a hands on the trigger.
Still all cash except for my gold holdings. Don't trust this market quite yet - today could be a head fake. Depends on the employment report tomorrow and the market reaction. If another up day tomorrow then I'm all in for the dividend. GLTA
I jumped in before the close of the fourth. I followed Ronald in so far so good. Hope it holds up til 70 as Ray has said it might get to but my finger is on the trigger to bail and the slightest wobble. GLTA