My opinion is buyers will need to push the price up to get any shares
Mimvi bottomed out a @ .12 , Any buying now will move us upward. Any significant news and we move up quickly!
Buyers will likely wait a long time hoping to buy for under .12. I will not sell at that price, so if buyers want to wait for a dip ... they will have a long wait. If they are waiting for a dip ... its here!
I thought so to and have been paying attention because I am speculating on a position.. but todays trading activity was a bit peculiar so I am cautious...
Exactly, if anyone wants shares it looks like they will need to pay the ask price