Conference call today July 24, 2013 at 4:30pm Eastern Time
Toll-free: (855) 212-0212
International callers: (530) 881-1212
Meeting ID: 795-525-102
Mr. Shareef will cover topics including:
- An overview on his background and experience in the digital media and technology industry;
- An explanation of the Adaptive Media business and revenue model;
- A status update on key Mimvi-related initiatives, including Microsoft and the joint-venture with Entrepreneur Media, Inc., TrepLabs;
- Adaptive Media's launches of its mobile content monetization platform, mAdaptive, and video monetization platform, vidAptive;
- Historical, Q3 and Q4 revenue guidance; and
- His general thoughts on the combined company, recent cost-cutting measures, future opportunities, financings, acquisitions, and his commitment to creating long-term shareholder value.
Yes, the update is there is no Microsoft relationship. That being said, after the call I like the company more today than when I bought the stock. Adaptive Q1 revenue exceeded all of 2012 and he expects 50% growth quarter over quarter in 2013. Not too shabby. I believe without Adapative there would not have been a Mimvi for long. Just my opinion.
That is correct, but at least we know for sure now that the Microsoft deal is dead. Poutre and Franks before wouldn't say it, they kept misleading us to think it was still on.
I agree with you, I also feel more optimistic about the company after this conference call.