Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. Message Board

  • profit_or_loss profit_or_loss Apr 24, 2013 5:54 PM Flag

    chart readers and short sellers

    It is obvious that there is selling pressure. I don't need to know how to read the chart to see that. So the question if you are long is do I sell now and buy back later (and maybe miss the chance to hit the home run) or hold and disregard the current price fluctuations knowing that eventually the FDA will approve. If you are short do you wait to cover at a much lower price (hoping there is not a surprise from the FDA and you get caught with your pants down). In view of the obvious risk for a secondary I sold half my position at $40 or thereabouts and I will buy it back at some point but for sure if we get back to the $20 range. I wish I knew more about options as it makes sense to have options as insurance against any possible event that would cause a huge drop. Any thoughts?

 
SRPT
59.4599+1.6299(+2.82%)9:57 AMEDT