% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Meritage Homes Corporation Message Board

  • morpholog morpholog Dec 3, 2008 10:58 AM Flag

    Big Move Up On No Volume

    I am getting used to the market volatility, but today's move is something else, down 10% at the start, to turn and move up 20% (for a total move of 30%) in just a few hours. And on very light volume, too!

    All the pro traders must already be on holiday. I am still wondering what is going on, perhaps a rumor of some sort or massive short covering? Perhaps one of the big shareholders is buying up a bunch.

30.85+0.15(+0.49%)Oct 28 4:02 PMEDT