I'm still long, but took 1/3 off the table at $5.45 to lock in some profits...especially since I see no news. Will look to buy back shares if this drops back below $5 and there is still no new information.
Who knows, maybe my positive outlook will be wrong and Monty's more conservative projections will come to pass. At any rate, I decided to reduce my exposure even though I still think this goes higher as WEX continues to expand base of customers. M's comments and those of some others have managed to increase my doubts.