Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. Message Board

  • obvaccdismf obvaccdismf Sep 18, 2012 12:53 PM Flag

    great buying opportunity

    added more 1.40 and wait for FDA announcement for clinic trial.
    TA going down to the wire on OBV & WAD indicators,testing indicator lows made Oct. 2011 price .60,today price much higher 1.36 .STRONG BULLISH SIGNAL

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • strong OBV test, 4 consecutive days of new historic OBV lows before the bid selling was exhausted ending at cl. pr. 1.28.Bought several more times below 1.40,last buy at 1.30.Breaking first resistance 1.55.ask buyers are back.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

    • Added to my holdings at $1.48/share.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

      • 1 Reply to fagenbecker
      • Personally got out this morning with a 25% loss, which is about all the pain I'm willing to take right now. Will wait to see how the dust settles before I get back in.

        Right now just feels like to many risks and headwinds (Chief Science Officer leaves at the end of his first year, and now looking for their 3rd one in as many years; insiders continue to sell; Closing in on 18 months since the initial application was filed with the FDA and still no answer, just pushed out the expected date again now to next year; insiders continue to sell; overall market risk/trend looking to me to be more down here than up; etc), with effectively no short term catalysts to have me willing to stay long here right now.

        Hope for the sake of everyone with more balls than me that I'm wrong, but guess we'll see. If it gets under 1.20 will dip my toe back in.

        Sentiment: Sell

 
NVIV
7.19+0.02(+0.28%)Aug 26 4:00 PMEDT