THEY DO NOT HAVE TO RESUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION. It's a minor technical alteration. IMO this is a gift to scoop up shares on the cheap. The word "indefinitely" was required by their lawyers. They are and have been working to correct the glitch. I believe we will see the uplisting way before the trials begin.
I'm long and agree this doesn't mean much in the long run, but I don't think it's an easy and quick fix now to get uplisted. If it were, then they would have just delayed until they got their ducks in a row and uplisted. Instead they put out a memo declaring "indefinitely". Would be nice to see the company issue a pr giving details. On the other hand, they have more in the works than start of human trials, and we could get news about anything at any time. glta longs, all imo, do your own dd
Sentiment: Strong Buy
This company cannot execute. Clinical trials will be delayed past early fall and hydrogel submission will not happen in September. Why would you take anything the CEO says seriously he is wrong every time? Wait for the actual event.
Shareholders should demand a new CEO. I am all for his ouster in the position. I would bet their are enough shareholders who would support such a proposal given all the share the he has sold.
What is not an easy issue to fix is the weak management. Frank needs to do himself a favor and give up the CEO position to someone with experience running a biotech company. Shares would rally immediately with a CEO with some credibility. Eventually NVIV acheives its goals but the CEO is a joke and not at all credible.
I suggest you call IR and speak with them yourself. 90% of the people posting here never even bothered to call the company. They believe baseless bashers who are paid pennies per post by shorts to induce fear. Just remember this shot up to $6.20 on the 7/22. The selling being done today is not by investors, it's gamblers and quick buck artists who know zilch about this stock. Any savvy investor knows to buy this dip.
Ha ha good to know they have lawyers. Those lawyers need to keep the blowhard CEO on tight leash from now on. I almost bought today but $3.92 was $0.2 too high for me. Keep selling!
Only if you got nervous and sold. The company you own will someday soon achieve international fame. After the trials, Franks phone will be ringing off the hook with the media looking to interview him. The fundamentals are intact and the uplisting will come when you least expect it (before the trials)