Had a buy in for $4 but it didn't get down there. I think we'll stay here for another week then last week of August start to trend up on more volume and speculative buying for the catalysts. I'm quite content w/ my core holdings right now but am adding shares when I can to trade on the next pop. I agree w/ technutt, below $ = load the boat. By year end I'm thinking much higher than $6, if all plays right, we should be well over $10 and probably closer to $15 if all 3 catalysts are achieved, maybe higher IMO. GLTA
I tried to take another little bite today, and had it waiting at $4.10. It dropped to $4.05 for a heartbeat but somehow missed me. Bummer. That said, I'm happy with my core. Today would have been gravy. We'll see what happens next week. Any day now, it will begin to pick up speed, as we approach the catalysts.
I bought more today...... not much but pushes my total shares back to over 60K. I will keep buying every week until we get some news........ especially on the small pull backs. If we drop below 4 I am loading the boat. This is a no brainer. We will definitely see $6 or higher before year end unless we see a major downturn in the overall market which I highly doubt. Keep the faith, good news could come any day now.
Why, are we getting some clarification about what's happening with this company?
What's happening with the trials, with the hydrogel submission, with the corporate governance problems?
That would be great. Because it's just dead silence lately and I'm sick of it.