May 31, 2013 CRAIG STEWARTOfficer 1,879 Direct Disposition (Non Open Market) at $1.76 per share. 3,307
May 31, 2013 STRATTON KENNETH BLAIROfficer 1,879 Direct Disposition (Non Open Market) at $1.76 per share. 3,307
May 31, 2013 YOUNG RODNEY KBOfficer 1,879 Direct Disposition (Non Open Market) at $1.76 per share. 3,307
May 31, 2013 KOSHY GEORGEOther 917 Direct Disposition (Non Open Market) at $1.76 per share. 1,613
You are correct and go back the last 9 years; there is consistent insider selling. Many times in the past the insider selling was massive.
Trust is emphatically the most important factor of success. The STEM CEO attempted to make that bridge with the recent Seeking Alpha interview and make atonement for years of a culture that promoted illusion and deception to its investors. All was for naught; as the STEM management again has proven their modus operandi is a secretive world of delusion to promote their sell serving needs.
The market has answered; pure and simple. Even Lincoln Park was hoodwinked.
An orchestrated ploy, year after year from STEM, the market is starting to see through it and the stock prices could now be in the midst of sending the message it is time to “separate the wheat from the chaff”.
What to watch for?
1. This science is also in the hands of Neuralstem Inc (CUR).
2. It is known Neuralstem Inc. has superior management and keeps their costs under control.
3. It is not known if Neuralstem has infringed on the core STEM patents; however, watch the market, as perhaps those answers will be answered.
4. Alpha Capital Anstalt has approximately 10% of STEM stock; not enough to effect any meaningful change. Now, with the emergence of the “old ways” from the STEM management; the long road of investment may have now evaporated. A “dry hole” in the terms of an oil prospector; as may would say.
5. If Neuralstem stock continues to rise, the answers everyone has waited for may now have finally emerged; and with that is the entity that controls this science.
It is good to know that there are finally dynamics to observe that will clear the fog of years of bewilderment. Very exciting times for the science!