It's getting close to 100. I hope you have a back up plan to recoup your shares, if they get let go at 100 from your options. I recommend selling put options at your desired price and then purchasing a few shares if you still want to hold JAZZ. You can average down until you have over 100 shares and continue on doing your cover calls, although the price of your shares will be in the higher end, rather than the lower initial purchase price you bought JAZZ at.
thanks dip but last night I got the news my SNTS holdings were being acquired and I had 13500 shares so I bought all my calls back first thing this morning thank goodness, I made enough on the puts I have sold agains JAZZ for the last 3 months to make up for it, closed on 3 X as many puts today also still have 33 contracts of dec 85 puts I sold at 2.46 waiting on til expiration or near too it. waiting for a little pullback to sell some more puts in January. but I do appreciate the advice and the input and thought you have a good day
thanks to the SNTSmy accounts are up 10% in the last two days. I loaded up on more MYGN you might want to look at it. I have 13k shares of it average 26.05