What do you mean not heavy volume it is only half way through the day and half million shares already traded. That is almost twice the average volume. The fire almost went out until today when some people decided to jump on it again. Evidently one of our friends with deep pockets have decided to get a position. That generally foretells something good is going to happen.
"What do you mean not heavy volume...?" It was about 125,000 shares when I posted. As of 12:18 PM EST it was up to 527,000 shares. No trades for the next 20 minutes or so. It looks like, indeed, someone is adding to or establishing a serious position.
As Energas President, George Shaw, has said, "We continue to believe that 2005 will prove to be a landmark year for Energas, and that 2006 will show tremendous improvement in all relevant metrics: production, reserves, revenue, cash flow and earnings per share."
Benchmarks that can help the stock in the next year are:
1. Successfully getting the 23 wells on the Parkway Project "behind the pipe". (Don't ya love it when I talk dirty.)
2. Releasing positive results from the Truby #1 well in Harper County, Kansas.
3. Securing a rig, and finishing the Eagle Ridge well in Wyoming with a successful outcome.
4. Reaching positive cash flow.
5. Reaching profitability.
6. Reaching a non-adverse arbitration settlement with G & G.
The BIG question at this point could be less about weather EGSR reaches $1 plus, but whether it gets there before there is no longer a GM around to manufacture KH's Corvette. Lou
This little LOVELY (EGSR), keeps moving up !!! When those PR people get around to announcing the "NEWS", look for above $1.00 by years end !!!! We should have a MERRY CHRISTMAS by HOLDING !!! Go EGSR, you are the little train that "Could".