% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited Message Board

  • lau_wang lau_wang Dec 2, 2001 12:32 PM Flag

    Re: We Won!

    <<if KMT work with PFP>>
    40% of current KMT will switch side to DPP and/or her brother party. The remaining 60% will stay until most of KMT's illegal assets are called by the government. Go Taiwan! Go all residents of Taiwan! And good luck to TSM shareholders, of course!

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • See what happened to Lien Chan, your fellow one small eye half monkey face ?? Chinese did not vote for him and Taiwanese deserted him. Why Chinese gave their vote to Song ?? After all, he is the REAL Chinese and people like you and Lien Chan are nothing but one small eye half monket face. Lien Chan can kicked out Lee to suck-up to us and you can trash you own kind to fool yourself. Make no mistake, you are after all a one smal eye half monket face.

      • 2 Replies to songsuckdick
      • Half-breeds like Lien Chan, and atan are ashamed of their Taiwanese blood!

        We need to get our self-esteem back from those alien rulers who put us down for so many decades. We must be our own master.

        lau_wang,intelmba,soong_s_d_,harnjee,dsp_man and mingtaowu, this will be our next task.In the mean time,congratulations to us all.

        God bless Lee Teng-hui. God bless Taiwan. God bless America. God bless all democracies. God bless the resilient human spirit which believes good will ultimately triumph over evil.

      • Song is not a Chinese. He dare not to go back to China with his people. Mainland China will not take him as a Chinese, since Song is too American related and Chiang Empire related. Taiwan people don't vote for Song, that's why Song can't be a congressman. I strongly suggest that Song have better retired and live in USA with his dirty houses in USA. PFP will just be next new party , if they don't take Taiwan as their homestate. Taiwan should ask the KMT return the money to the public as soon as possible to boost Taiwan ecnomics. Taiwan people will not allow KMT to transfer any privilege and resource to PFP. And Mainland China should learn to be smart to talks to DPP government only, they are the true Taiwan government.

28.62-0.08(-0.28%)Aug 30 4:01 PMEDT