HOW CAN INTEL BAY TRAIL DEVICES BE PRICED LOWER THAN ARM DEVICES, WHILE STILL KEEPING 60% MARGIN????
- due to intel's superior manufacturing process, intel can produce more chips per inch
- and since intel manufacture their own chips, they do not have pay foundries such as tsmc
- intel's design their own chips so does not have to license from arm
- intel's bay trail has intel built-in graphics, which means intel does not have to license from imagination
- intel now has LTE solution so does not have to license from QUALCOMM