Know that PSTI has the CH reply in their hands. If it is anything but a release of the hold, it will have a negative impact on the stock. A request for additional information is not a positive scenario.
What is management doing with this reply? Why didn't they release a PR yesterday when both markets were open?
I will leave you to answer these questions as you see fit.
Maybe, just maybe, as with most material events that will adversely affect a stock, Zami is waiting until the very end (4 Israeli business days) to disclose the reply. I can't say for sure, but it is my foremost rational opinion on this. This is for you to decide.
Just be aware of this heading into the weekend and I wish you all the best.
I agree completely. Company has a habit of dumping bad news out of the blue. If I still owned a lot of shares, I'd be selling right up until the close. Then I would wait until after the hold is lifted to buy back in. If the hold is lifted, the stock has a small rise but if there is more information required or worse the trails is stopped, look out below.