Seems a Canadian comp. trades under hyal
yesrterday recieved the Canada equvalent of FDA approval for
their drug, a topical salve to trear actinic keratosis.
This did not yet get US approval but has in European
contries. Not sure if this is cause of drop but have seen
similar events with other products when competition gets
started INMHO if this is only variable DUSA will hold. To
confirm put HYAL onto a news board you should come up
with article. Still long maybe just a little longer.
two days ago i mentioned 200,000 shares for sale.
only 100,000 has traded so far , i'm told - the second
lot is looking for a home. i can pretty much assume
it will trade in the sixes but then, whats behind
that? Them waiting on the partnership who are
"institutional types" have got to be looking for the door. I
think if somebody bid $5. for 1,000,000 shares they
could walk away with it tomorrow.
How can anytbody believe me? I called thew exact
drop - to where it is - I told everyone to get out -
because I smelled bullshit flowing - I challanged you to
your altered reality which busted - YOU LOST people A
FORTUNE - I made a small one
I never said 500
naked calls but did say 100 sept 17.5s and sept 15s
which there clearly is open.
You are so full of
wrongness that itr was specifically you and your hype that
gave me the sell signal.
Just yesterday you
hyped the fundamentals!
There is a lot of stock
for sale . I hear H&Q did not send out a strong buy -
in fact I hear that the researcher who has been
touting Dusa may soon be looking for work perhaps at your
And watch out what you claim that I say is untrue -
so far I';m 100% right and you are 100%wrong.
PS REMEMBER ME MENTIONING MY MAJOR HOLDINGS IN DAI -
HELLUVA STOCK ! 5 points today!
As to all you
little guys who got burned by this ajuio's bull,
remember, you can still protect with some call sales.
better yet - i'll tell you 2 small canadian biotechs
that i lkike a lot - do your homework - they will pan
one is PTI on the toronto Exchange , PTI.TO, the
other is traded in new york and i will mention it if
i still am curious. with all the
advancewd wisdom i gave on the fall of dusa, is iut
actually truethat no one heeded my warnings and sold the
styock or sold some calls against their position?
Its unbelievable to me that you all suckered to this
one guy who obviously is connected inside who stopped
you all from selling the stock while he must have
known how badly the negotiatons were going.
he's still there, doing the same thing - and you all
continue to buy it . Omigosh friends. As I said, I am all
cashed in. I have little or no stake. I made my money 2
ways - long and short -
but at this point I
wouldn't touch Dusa with a ten foot pole - not witrh guys
like this behind it and especially not before June
who can believe anything you say...
think anybody believes you sold 500 naked calls against
DUSA think again. There wasn't even the open interest
that I've seen to support that.
And now you are
rumour mongering again about 'big blocks for
go find another thread to live out you fantasies on
Thanks for the valuable insight BTE, even though
it cost me about 35% of my portfolio. I didn't
listen to you, but I did listen to the hypsters. Had 700
shares at 12 1/4, now 7 1/4. I am very, very new in the
stock market game. Have read a few books in the past 2
weeks, and now realize where I went wrong. I bought when
DUSA's price dipped below the moving averages. I bought
on hype in "Daytraders.com" I am beginning to
realize it's a big poker game, with a lot of bluffing.
Must do my own homework. Read the fanacials etc. A
very hard lesson, but maybe it will sink
Thanks again! You have helped. I would like to know
where you get that info. Like "big piece of stock for
sale." I use Etrade.
Also, where I can learn to play
the markets better.
just heard that there's a big piece of stock for
sale, bigger than i thought and its looking fore a fast
out. So, I was thinking of buying Dusa around these
levels, but I think theres volitility down to 5, if not
lower. So qalthoiugh I'm not reall short, since my
uncovered calls will expire worthless, I do not intend to
go long. I notived the call premiums are drying up
as well. I would consider buying stock and selling
calls against it for a downside protect but with the
premium gone - its no longer worth it.
If I were long I would sell December calls
I were short, I wouldn't cover just yet.
notice other Sunrise stocks are getting beaten again too
- Neoprobe back to 4,
Stinky stock handlers
- all over - especially the one who keeps telling
me I am wrong.
careful friends - dusa could
have no tomorrow
I'm sure I'll find stock at 6 . I'm not actually
short the stock; I just sold a carload of uncoverede
calls. Of course the short would have been better but I
got at leat $3.00 for over 100 calls aqnd theyu are
all now 17.5s and 15s. I am a little worried by the
desparation I senswe in the crowd. Actually I think there may
not be a market for the stock if H &Q gets
So, sorry I was so so right. You would
imagine SOMEBODY listrened to me - I really saw it coming
aqnd I see another shoe to drop. \
GOT A THANX OUT THERE?
I'll keep you posted.
All I know on the subject of Hair is what the
company has said. They had preliminary data which
appeared very promising for hair removal. A call to the
company might provide more info. Clearly Phase I/II not
done yet on hair. Note that the study originated with
the Doctor who developed some off the other
techniques requiring lasers etc. on the market and he is
very well respected.
What is the value of this
stock today on what we know? All we know based on
completed trials is that ALA works great on AK. The US
market for AK is reportedly $200M plus. Let's say they
get 20% of the market the first full year of sales
(calendar year 2000 approx.). Given a partner, let him have
half. With 80% gross margins and no taxes to pay for a
couple of years that gives $16M bottom line with less
than 10M shares out. Over $1.60 a share on AK alone.
I'd say today is an opportunity. Yeah it might be
dead money, for a few days or weeks, or maybe not!
How do you figure that DUSA is undervalued at
$7.00? No product, no marketing agreement=no sales. What
if the NDA is not approved? I find it funny that the
price has dropped over the past few weeks, then
suddenly today's annoucement. If you are a small investor,
you are ALWAYS the last person to know anything. This
company is now at least 2 years away from anything.
It's tough to be happy about this, but remember
that there is nothing fundamentally wrong with this
company. I lost over 2 years of gains in the market the
last month because I bet HEAVILY on this company.
Today, I'm pouring even more in because this company is
now tremendously undervalued.