IMO the story and potential will drive the stock..I expect a nice gain toward next CC..then maybe we this time we hold gains..who knows.. Right now we are in great shape..the best we have EVER been..so go figure? :-)
Yeah hold on to it for the long run but everyime you get a chance to sell at a profit on news, take it. You can always buy it back for the same price you got it after. The stock cannot hold a gain and won't hold a gain until all this gets resolved.
No. Without any further news probably around or below 5.50 in two weeks. Stock acted the same way last time. Proabably will be no different this time. Next news might not come for 12-18 months. Hope for vibetonz to be released before that.