% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Message Board

  • funnimone67 funnimone67 May 17, 2012 2:57 PM Flag

    Will 155 hold??????????????

    That what everyone on this BB wants to know... The next hour will tell us either way.

    But if it doesn't, expect a gap down to around the 145 range tomorrow.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • CF will be kissing 155 again by thursday. Weather isn't so bad as reported for corn and Dollar getting stronger. Euro is in trouble. I can't wait to see what dollar/euro par will do for these stocks. My hunch is very bad! news today:

      Jack Scoville, PRICE Futures Group vice president, says weather and macronews keeps pushing farm markets lower.

      "We are dumping out with lots of default talk from China around. I saw it for coal and iron, but not beans. But, I suppose there is talk about it with the government ready to auction off 600,000 tons on Thursday there," Scoville says.

      Other than that, no demand news, a stronger US Dollar, and good condition and progress ratings have people negative, he says.

      "A bearish day here in Chicago, but we seem to be trying to find a place to hold now. Charts suggest that downside should be limited from here.

      Although weather is not perfect, the market perceives it as not bad. "Here to the north is ok, but could stand a drink, drier and warmer south and they could definitely use a rain, but still time and rain in the forecast for next week, some showers this weekend but better chances next week," Scoville says

    • For a day trade, it was sweet. Bought around 157 and sold around 160 is my guess, thats good profit. But I agree, think we will see it dip lower this week. The Bottom will be soon, maybe around greece June election as a political marker. You know the market loves that stuff lol

    • Well it looks like a negative here. Next stop might be 145

    • From my experience watching this stock........$130 has been its floor........( for some reason)

      I have seen it go from 130 to 192 then back to 130( I got in) go back to 176 then back to 125 then to 204( I sold at 186 )

      Everytime around 130 - the price stagnated for about 2 weeks before making a watch out for that stagnation part!

      FYI - I am neither short nor long here but looking to take a position

    • I'll give it a 50/50 chance at this point at this point. However, I agree with you, if 155 doesn't hold today CF will gap down to the 145 range within the 1st hour of trading tomorrow.

23.95+1.06(+4.63%)Sep 28 4:02 PMEDT