This is my dilemma. I see the RSI has spiked on it's daily using a 5 day. I don't believe the DOW will close above 12,200 but it keeps climbing. There is a lot of day left. And, I don't think it will be wise to hold until Tue so one would have to act fast or accept the fact that this whole thing just ended. I think I'm going with the safe bet and stay sidelined and maybe I can catch the next low, forget about having to be happy when I purchase, and just listen to my system. Money tempts my ethics when I see a low merit run like this. Yes, I completely underestimated what I passed at 4.92.
This post just proved how mauch of a scammer you are. You and cramer should live together. Tried to scare people into selling just because you screwed up. I hope you think over the holidays how much of scam artist you are. Anybody on here that is mad at my own post then Im sorry, but this poster is trash and people like him get innocent investors in trouble. We can't do nothing about cramer , but we as a public can do something to stop these scammers on the message boards.
i get all that...this is a tough time to look at a long position one wants to hold for awhile - i think there is still too much uncertainty to justify a buy and hold strategy with this stock.
so what would you get back in at? in november before you went long you said you were looking at $4.75 but then changed your mind when it actually bounced off $4.98. you did a good job of telling us what you were looking for entry-point wise. what do you think now? i've said many times if I had flicked my dec. $5 puts when you went long I would have made 75% on that position...I've got a similar position (260 $5's in my Jan bucket) so unlike many of other jackals around here actually have skin in the game...
so my question - what is your entry point? you seem to want to trade the stock...
As I have posted to you many times,
You system of holding for a this or that pps point......It does not work,
Mine of just buying 5 bucks works..and it works everytime... over and over
Really brazi...what does a few extra pennies matter at 5.60 now?
I tried to teach this to you and your sock puppet marvi last time..now she has dumped you.
Do you get it now brazi..........do you?
Pennies dont matter in the big picture
Please forgive me everyone i am sorry when i bashed the stock from 4.92 until now! I really thought by bashing i could get everyone to sell for my benefit to but at $4.00. I recognize i am a putz which in yiddish means I am a PENIS!
daytrader/swingtrader - safe entry with tight stops or vigilant trigger finger
future owner/not "renter"/in for the long haul "investor"....not a fu$%ing chance.
you need to figure it out....do you feel like a trader or an "investor" today....well?
we're waiting...quit being cute and playing dumb and making disingenuously fake queries to the board.
what is it braze? safe or not?????
(PS - 3 stars for "average" but this crap is getting old FAST)
For you, wait until $5.8s where you claimed to have sold.
Better yet, do not board this train.
You're a danger to other passengers.
No telling if it's infectious, hereditary or what.
now that is clever and funny...unlike the Milo jacka$$ who can't seem to put two interesting words together in one post, much less a whole POST worth of interesting words, you continue to put in the work and amuse us with this kind of contribution...
+5 stars for funny!!! (chk yer ratings)
Anything below $6 is a good entry if you're a long term investor. BAC is not going under and will be trading back above $20 (book value consesus is $12 to $20) within 2 years if not sooner.
If you got in under the $6 range than you got yourself a great buy. If you can sit and wait out all of this ugly stuff you will double or even triple your investment in the next two years. Not too many investments you can do that with in a short time span of a couple of years.
Why ask the board Brazen? Your the unknown genius remember? Yeah go ahead and buy it Brazen. Now the question is. With real money? Pretend money?
So how many shares Brazen 50 shares? 100?
or can you afford 1000?
$5.15 to 5.25 is a good entry point for the short term.
Long term, $5.59 isn't bad either as it is in the middle of my trading range.
It is hard to predict where the crowd will bring this to next, it will either shoot up to 6 with resistance, or fall back to $5.20s.
My personal opinion, the ~300M CW settlement puts the bank in a position where they have eliminated some risk so I do not think we will go back to the $5.20s. Furthermore, it only makes sense that future settlements (although large) should be trickling in within these few months, but BAC has cash to remain well within BSL III limits as well as for the cash settlements. If you are in prior to the 50-60 percent crash, then just add shares weekly to average down. If you are not in but waiting to get in, you could either wait for it to reach the 6 resistance point- pull back, or wait for it to drop to the 5.15-5.20 range. Either way, it is impossible to time any stock correctly these days, so I would say anything under 6 for BAC is a good buy.
$5 would have been better. if you don't mind it dropping in short term , anywwhere in the $5's is a good entry. but i expect a massive sell off today before the close due to the long holiday weekend. many who bought today don't wish to hold into the weekend. expect it and trade accordingly. i bought more at $5.52 and will stick with it even if it falls again. good luck