He not only gulps that pap down hungrily, he gacks it back up with colorful and chunky additions.
A prettier and more skillful re-packaging of stinkin' bullsheet than I have ever seen, although a turd is a turd is a turd. A true connoisseur of ordure!
Most of the last 10,000 years were warmer
Even if the warming were as big as the IPCC imagines, it would not be as dangerous as Mr. Brown suggests. After all, recent research suggests that some 9,100 of the past 10,500 years were warmer than the present by up to 3 Celsius degrees: yet here we all are. (Christopher Monckton)
This argument uses temperatures from the top of the Greenland ice sheet. This data ends in 1855, long before modern global warming began. It also reflects regional Greenland warming, not global warming.
• the climate is undergoing a pronounced warming trend beyond the range of natural variability;
• the major cause of most of the observed warming is rising levels of the greenhouse gas CO2;
• the rise in CO2 is the result of burning fossil fuels;
• if CO2 continues to rise over the next century, the warming will continue; and
• a climate change of the projected magnitude over this time frame represents potential danger to human welfare and the environment.
All of the groups listed below are in consensus with the above.
• Academia Brasiliera de Ciências (Bazil)
• Royal Society of Canada
• Chinese Academy of Sciences
• Academié des Sciences (France)
• Deutsche Akademie der Naturforscher Leopoldina (Germany)
• Indian National Science Academy
• Accademia dei Lincei (Italy)
• Science Council of Japan
• Russian Academy of Sciences
• Royal Society (United Kingdom)
• National Academy of Sciences (United States of America)
• Australian Academy of Sciences
• Royal Flemish Academy of Belgium for Sciences and the Arts
• Caribbean Academy of Sciences
• Indonesian Academy of Sciences
• Royal Irish Academy
• Academy of Sciences Malaysia
• Academy Council of the Royal Society of New Zealand
• Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Business and Industry Acknowledge Global Warming
It’s not only the majority of scientists and politicians who accept the reality of human-caused global warming. Leading businesses across all industries also acknowledge the problem of global warming.
The U.S. Climate Action Partnership, an unprecedented alliance between corporate executives and environmental groups that launched in January 2007 has proposed a federal cap-and-trade program that would cut greenhouse-gas emissions 60 percent to 80 percent by mid-century.
Even more telling, perhaps, are the positions taken by some oil companies.
BP, the largest oil company in the UK and one of the largest in the world, has this to say about global warming:
“There is an increasing consensus that climate change is linked to the consumption of carbon based fuels and that action is required now to avoid further increases in carbon emissions as the global demand for energy increases.”
And Shell Oil says:
“Shell shares the widespread concern that the emission of greenhouse gases from human activities is leading to changes in the global climate.”
To make the case that global warming is a hoax, someone would have to believe that environmentalists and political liberals control businesses and industries worldwide as well as the legislative bodies and scientific institutions of every developed nation in the world. That would be a hard case to make."
Whitest White Trash: If you're going to copy and paste because you're too stupid to think for yourself, at least make the attempt to copy the entire article and not just a hodge podge of snippets. All you did was create an incoherent mess. Thank you. You just proved Mr. Whizzard's point.
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!! I knew the brain-dead right wingers would fall all over this post. it is SOOOOOO easy to prove how utterly stupid they are!! Hey, dumpobamie: should we believe Rush, Glenn, and Karl over the entire scientific community of the world? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha!! Drool on, Tea Bag fools, drool on!!
Arguing facts with the waste of meat right wingers is a useless waste of time. Right wingers have no idea who funds the propaganda opposing the science of climate change. They are all lackey lemming fools of the Koch brothers.
Right wingers are unbelievably gutless and stupid. Too gutless, stupid, and lazy to find the easily obtainable information linking the Koch brothers and their "for profit politics" ilk to the disinformation THEY pump out about climate change issues. The proven damage to our planet is confirmed by the educated. The educated, not the Rush puppets / parrots, but the educated Don't they realize global warming is also damaging their beloved welfare rat-hole red states? Maybe Jethro Tea Bag will wake up when his trailer park morphs into another toxic waste dump.
The position of the Republicans on global warming proves beyond any doubt how utterly ignorant, stupid, and uneducated they are. And, it's not just the fringe fools that plague this board with unending stupidity, but the mainstream of the GOP still have no clue about anything. To deny the overwhelming evidence provided by years of studies presented by scientists puts the GOP in the same camp with those still believing the world is flat.