Impossible to list all the negative variables at play for BAC...but...those of us that are IN have some deep thinking to do. If you were able to purchase this back at $6.50 and were strong willed enough to wait to $12 and are still holdeing... sell. If you sold earlier and got back in at $12.00 you now have the choice to either break even at 12.28 or wait 10 months+ to $16.00. Personally.. I am taking the break even option..as I suspect the variables are going to drag BAC down to the $11.30 range. my opinion. good luck.