and further more, I sell early in the session half my position @ $ 6.28 so it is not so bad even compared to the actual level...
It's up to you, but I am not "trading it".I have 9000 shares and I am not going to sell it before 7.5 - 8.0You say about earnings correction.What would you say about takeover for 9?Good luck to you -- I hold my shares:Good technologyNot bad managementLot's of cash.
I'm trading brcd not investing on. This kind of share needs your permanent attention or you can be screwed in 2-3 days.I hope for longs next quarters 'll be good.
and last thing:If there were no SEC/DOJ decision lasting, I 'ld have sold the other half near $ 6.50.Trees don't climb to the sky.