They are trading at onder .10 .
They have until tomorrow to decide if they are going to accept an offer of .55 for all outstanding shares.
They already turned down an offer of @ .33 .
I have some dough I use for hi fliers. I'm in.
The press releases are BS. There is no info in them. They received an offer by the Kartix Financial Corporation but if you google them there is nothing. Any group that could pay millions for a company should have at least one hit on google to originating from AURC.
I agree....hate selling out and buying back in..it was at least lower than the original buy in...brokerage made a comission.....mental stops are tough....hope it is positively interesting....
I don't know what the plan is. If they accept...fine.
If not, it may cause a selloff because understanding the co isn't the easiest info to come by.
In the longrun, NOT accepting may pay off....big.
"May" being the operative word. It's a dice roll and no way I'm holding overnight. I played DNDN that way and its a good thing.
Don't try to hit a homerun, take your winnings and keep your eye on the ball.
BTW....YMI is incredibly oversold right now. Read the Motley Fool article today on their site.
Also have been watching slglf.ob sell off and am waiting for an entry.
Playing some warrants too...EII-WT.
Only because I love gambling and I have followed your posts long enough that you have some credibility I checked out the company. It appears as you say, a stock with a good likely chance of doubling in no time at all. Bought in at 9 cents and it was still climbing. Any short term profit I will plow back into WWAT which I think has great long term future. Be sure to post the dump signal if you see it heading back south!
Good luck to all, Gerry