Thats why I sold. No news. I product denied FDA approval twice. Now trying for EU approval.
I wish the best for you buddy.
If it goes your way, we will all be wishing we stayed in.
They still have cash, so can wait this out. And who knows, they could get some new partnership deal next week. So many things can happen.
In the end you may be just fine. Bottom line is this- if the company doesnt go out of business, and either gets approval or another product to go through trials, and you have the time to wait, you will be fine.
I went for the sure thing after I saw that run up to the 170's.