Hey, savvy traders. Want to cut my average cost on CMGI (now have 700 shares @ 38). Just waiting to pounce on the best price. Would you put in a limit order today, at 3.5 or 4, or wait longer? Probably down a bit today due to YHOO.
Wait and see where the institutions step in today. If we don't go below 4 today, we may be starting a base. In any case, most of the bad news in Yahoo may be new to the analysts, but the markets I believe have mostly priced it in. Best wishes.