Again I agree that the elderly may opt for this however, will medicare pay for this medication is another big question....My point is I was so into the NX1207 story but then ask yourself
1. Why has no large Pharma come forth
2. Why wasn't an industry expert hired to help with trials
3. Why hasn't Recordati Aggressively started trials
4. Why can't company do a secondary rather than use a Panamanian Company that can't even be googled for company information.
5. Why doesn't company provide their marketing plans for future
6. Why isn't there a business plan that explains how they intend to manufacture and bring to market the NX 1207
7. Does anyone know how long it takes to manufacture NX1207 and how many does they can create monthly
So after 10 years since they announced NX1207, NO ONE knows the process by which the drug works, no one knows how they plan to market and fund etc etc etc
This company should be more professionally run and Doctors clearly are not business leaders
I will give this a try.
1. Recordati really exist and they could simply go ahead with foreign market first wit easier approval
2. They got urologist working with them and presumably recordati has this expertise. Presenting in Europe next month I believe
3. I think they have according to recordati recent update at last meeting
4. Why should they if they can keep getting money from an investor at 3 % discount
5. They are not even approved
6. They apparently have enough to give participants in trials.
7. Not public information with exception of patent filing which I previously dug up and provided years ago
Bottom line. I wish they were more open and clear with their plans. Pluristem recently touting their manufacturing prowess, sophiris gives great detail on their injectable but states nymox ahead of them. All stockholders frustrated. Of course one announcement from this stock going to 15 if major pharma in US partners. Am I correct in this?
Everyone seems to be anticipating a near term US partnership. I am not sure, the doctor would like to negotiate from a position of strength. He might wait till the phase three results are out before negotiating. What do you think?