Someone said on another message board that Amarin were to be believe that they would be notified of the decision out of cycle and that an 8-K would be posted on the corporate website. The person who said this got the information directly from Amarin Corporation. It could be that we hear sooner than next month?
At any rate, hear hear to the sales of Vascepa! Can't wait for the launch!
Amarin said that themselves after last months delay. I agree with the guy on here that says FDA is waiting on Anchor patents. If it was going to get a "NO", then it would have happened imo. It will come eventually, probably right after a key patent is awarded, but when will that be??