yep, downside if we don't get NCE status -10%? upside 100%. It's worth the risk in my handbook. Plus, what doctor will still prescribe Lovaza knowing there's something way better out there? If the patients health improves after his visit, it makes the doctor look golden.
AH Wrong....I can't believe that a topic so extensively covered here on this board as well as explicitly answered on the FDA web site is still answered wrong. NCE decision is announced in one way and one way only and that is in publication of the OB. There is NO written communication to the drug company, no phone call, NOTHING. Even Amarin itself must wait for the OB to be released to find out what the FDA decision is. The OB is released with NCE update once a month at the end of the second full week of the month. Next OB is Feb. 15. The ONLY advance info we can get and hope for before Feb. 15 is that the FDA will advise Amarin that a decision has been made. Note the difference. FDA is simply advising of a decision NOT what the decision is.