Last month there was a run up on the Thursday before the OB release. This month, no run up and the stock opened flat. I think that the lack of a run up could actually mean that the NCE is coming today. Last month the run up was orchestrated so that the institutionbecause the s did not lose on the 9.00 options. Maybe nobody is worried about orchestrating a similar run up this month real NCE is coming and the price will increase on the unexpected news. A possibility IMHO.
As I said last month, everyone's tired of the FDA delaying the decision every month and most are more and more just ignoring the OB post. When it does come (either way) it'll be a surprise to most with a bigger impact on ssp for an approval than a disapproval. Personally I just wish the FDA would sheet or get off the pot. 8)
possible, but I think traders see NCE as a hopeful surprise, but I'm now focused on sales and sNDA for Anchor (expected this month at any time). Good chance we run towards 9 and then just depends on NCE if we jump on up to $12, or fall back to %8.40 area. In any case, just no long term downside buying at this level, excellent risk/reward buy right here imo.