I will wait for the CC... agree with injun, Steve or any other reporter has no inside to Amarin. You gotta respect that about JZ & Company... loose lips sink ships... IP good news if it can hold.... jury is out on GIA, Amarin can do anything it wants. They have time, money, patents and suppliers locked up.....
Not all GIAs are the same.
ANCHOR GIA has PROS and CONS.
In simple, I believe the RX number should be one of the KEYs (other factors are: readiness of management, money, sales infrastructure, ads, ......). With current RX level, GIA is a suicidal action. But if weekly RX jumps to about 15,000 in Dec, then GIA has a ground.
nukem, if JZ heads for GIA with the Anchor indication, my faith in JZ's veracity will be shaken. He'd have to sell me, with a w-h-o-l-e b-u-n-c-h of specific "reasons why" for me to hold AMRN and sleep well every night. Up to now, I have had complete confidence as he/they have conducted the company's business...and thus have had no issues with a long position herein, even with the significant reduction in PPS. I'd like to skip any equity related distress going forward.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
don't agree with this. by his bio you can tell he deals with the same suppliers as would be providing omega-3 to amrn, and deals with same science involved. in addition he made early bold calls on how marine and anchor would do and how the 520 patent would be won after it looked as though 520 would not be granted, he also made the call that epanova would not meet expectations, and it didnt...been following him for some time on SA. while he may not have inside knowledge at amrn, and made a bad timing call on possible buyout, his industry knowledge seems to be valuable.