Feeling of totally broken by this experience. Very depressing. I know this is not the end of world for me but here I am debating whether to buy an IPAD for my daughter and I am going to lose 60-70K by tomorrow. Penny wise pound foolish. Screw this #$%$ and move on.
Enzaire, just think to most precious things. Make your daughter happy.
I have 2 daughters too.
This is a lesson for us all.... never bet too much $$ in a single Biotech.
Let's see what this CC brings, then wait until tomorrow...... sleep at the best.... and tomorrow decide for a road and follow that.
Personally, I'm out in any case.... contingent buyout @ low pps (8-10) or I'll sell.
Don't despair, this is bio investing for you. You win some and you lose some.If I hadn't sold my ACAD last year at 4.50, I would be very rich now. SVNT shareholders have it much worse. Some were holding from the 20's. Stock closed today at under 7 cents.
Try not to despair my friend. Our losses are only paper losses until/unless we sell. I understand it's not easy, and each of us has our own circumstances to manage, but if there's a way you can hold on, I'm thinking that's the course to take. Several possibly positive outcomes remain: 1.) We get a buyer or a partner; 2.) Sales of Marine scripts pick up and maintain steam; 3.) [somewhat later] Reduce-It comes through in spades! Whatever you decide, best of luck to you and to all who remain hopeful.