Anyone have a clue what that press release was about? Says absolutely nothing and tanks the stock - again. What are these guys doing? It's like they are just guessing. I just don't get it.
I am a true believer in this product and technology.
I have been picking up at various price levels since my original entry at $1.42.
Like you said a few pennies either way won't make much difference.
I am feeling much more confident now that I know Dr. Frost invested $5 million with this new offer.
Have a nice weekend
I won't give you advice directly Oren but I will give you my thoughts here.
First of all since there are no warrants, the buyers really have no motivation to sell so it is unlikely we will see the price driven down from such an event. That being said, with the level of trading we saw today, I would be very surprised if at the point thing get back to business as usual we did not see pressure on the price again. Where that goes it is hard to say but I don't think this will hold. You never know though.
If I were accumulating more shares, I would want to see what happens after the 16th first. It might cost me 15 or 20 cents a share but then again if this settles in closer to five, already having a decent position, I don't mind that chance.
Hope that helps. In the end these pennies won't matter much if this works and management can get it together at some point.
Thanks for the "translation" so in your opinion if I were to buy more because I believe in this company should I wait until after the 16th?
Thanks for your input and opinion
Basically the underwriters can manipulate the stock price for the time being to keep it where they want it. So what you are seeing may not be real and probably won't hold up after the shares trade hands on the 16th.
I buy and trade on technology evaluation alone (dangerous I know). Can you more savvy investors comment on the stock trading above the 5.00 offer price? Now at 5.31? That has to be a good sign, right?
My guess is with the volume you have a combo deal going on - shorting by some of the participants in the deal, locking in gains and someone picking up a position into the selling. The buyer is either an insider or someone who expected much worse terms including the standard warrants. I know I did. All that being said, when the dust settles, my guess is we will slide closer to the offering price before the 16th. With the gyrations of this stock's price though, anyone's guess is as good as the other.