Ok, thinking of a new business venture.. The idea is that we convince people to give us their money to hold...in their name of course... then after a few months, we return approximately 60% to them! The other 40% goes to, um.... goes...um yeah. I figure we can set up an office in Key West. Anyone in?
Nice! Sounds like I got my new VP in place...don't worry about sending a resume...I trust you and by the tone of your reply, I can sense your enthusiasm. Your first assignment is deciding where to have our first bored meeting.... I mean board meeting. Cha-ching. Success is in the air for 2012!!