hey scout, did you cash in KERX today? Looks like 85% of shares changed hands. This is everybody and their grandmother, including insiders, widows and orphans. The other 15% are the greedy and the family i.e the ones wedded to the stock. Volume like that means everyone who was holding the stock, hated it. Shorts have no problem covering.
Just noticed. does xxxscout stand for looking for xxx action? You sly dog!!! :)))))))