Obama is the Most Arrogant and Out of Touch President in US History
Obama's administration is the most out of touch, extremely arrogant (instead of listening to the American people, Obama lectures us with his left-wing elitist nonsense), and completely clueless about the economy.
Rather than work together (as he promised during his elections), Obama has dismissed ~90% of the country and unilaterally decided on what needs to be done without consulting any of the parties involved (not even his party members). Based on Barney Frank's comments Thursday, it also appears that even members of Congress in the President's own party were also left in the dark. Sigh...
As a state senator Barack Obama voted "present" 129 times in the Illinois state Legislature. He essentially did the same thing with the stimulus and health care bills; he left it up to someone else (Pelosi, Reid, Boxer) to formulate a plan and make the decision. It is a way for him to deny culpability. As a U.S. Senator, what major piece of legislation did he author? I could go on and on… This man is not qualified or capable of leading this great country. He is one hell of a politician, one hell of a “campaigner” for president and one hell of a community organizer. It takes one hell of a lot more to lead this great country.
All I needed to hear from “candidate” Barack Obama was what he said to “Joe the Plummer”, “I think when you spread the wealth around. It’s good for everybody.” That was all I needed to hear to know this man should not lead this country. He didn’t lie when he said he was going to bring “change” to Washington. He wanted to fundamentally “change” the foundation of our country and what the founding fathers had envisioned for our country. He wanted to point the country in the direction of Socialism and from a market economy to a command economy.
Below is a message I recently sent to the President: Re: Did you hear the wakeup call?
Dear Mr. President:
Did you hear the wakeup call from Massachusetts? I donated money to Scott Brown's campaign, and I am a citizen of Minnesota. I once again have hope for our country.
I previously sent you this list of ten axioms by William J. H. Boetcker below, but I wanted to make sure you and your staff read it again.
1. You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
2. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong
3. You cannot help the poor man by destroying the rich.
4. You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
5. You cannot build character and courage by taking away man's initiative and independence.
6. You cannot help small men by tearing down big men.
7. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
8. You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than your income.
9. You cannot establish security on borrowed money.
10. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they will not do for themselves.
I would like for you to pay particular attention to axiom number 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, and 10.