I am recently new this board and have been watching the stock for over a year now. I have enjoyed reading past posts, but wondering what you all think about this price action and if there will be a chance to buy closer to $1 again? I would also appreciate opinions as to the probability of securing a partner for their ALS program and if/when there will be news regarding their latest heart trials. Thanks for any feedback provided.
Speaking for many of us longs, the timing of Catalysts IS THE BIGGEST ISSUE. We have all been holding shares for months and years hoping to avoid missing an announcement of any kind. In your favor, no tirasemtiv announcement has happened yet in spite of long promises. Against your favor is that it might be weeks or even until the last quarter 2013 before we get study results or partnership announcement. In the interim. I try to load up the bus with shares prior to quarterlies or other events which might be used as an opportunity by the company to make an announcement. This strategy has only lost me money so far but I am sticking with it! Between these potential opportunities, I keep about 75% in and play another 25% in and out of CYTK in an effort to lower my basis and get more shares. Good Luck!
offshore, Did you answer his question about when to buy? I would think, with the pop a few weeks ago from .70 to 1,10, and holding it for several weeks, and with report due out soon, that this would be an oppotune time to buy. I do not think it is going below a dollar, but a move to $1.30 or higher could come pretty soon.