% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Echo Therapeutics, Inc. Message Board

  • kgrichard5 kgrichard5 Apr 30, 2013 3:30 PM Flag

    I am calling the company TODAY

    May not get any useful info, but would like to hear the" song and dance" investor IR approved script. Sometimes, you have to listen to the sound of their voice, rather than what the voice actually has to say.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Very curious about Platinum's vote.

      Sentiment: Hold

    • got the call--voted no. if this works in the long run it won't matter what exchange its traded on but RS can be ugly this early in the game

    • well?

      Sentiment: Hold

      • 1 Reply to tooncat222
      • Was tossed around twice. A total joke. My first call to, I guess the main switch board, then a paniced response to wanting to communicate with the IR. Could not direct me straight over to IR . You would think there would be a mechanism in place at this point, and efficiently direct from one line to another, with in the company. Red flag. Have not heard from Ms. Robbinsson. I am sure she wiill divulve real and useful info to investors from her scripted and toned down info..tripled checked,... release of anything. The main swith board, said, " Wow, thisn has never happened before, such an IR request....REALLY. OK, Maybe she is new. I an still waiting with baited breadth.

    • So what song and dance did Ms.Olimpio give you? I wonder if it is the same rehearsed junk She gave me 18, 12 , 6 months ago.

    • Thanks, let us know what you find out. I agree that the R/S isn't the problem. If the trials, first the EU and then the US trial, are about to commence as stated in the last conf call, then the R/S is irrelevant to me.

      It's been my assumption that everything is still on track as laid out in the conference call. What was given to investors back then was that there would be a very small EU trial to begin in "mid-Q2" (May) and wrap up in late June, with submission to the EU authorities for approval in July. Also in July start of the US trial at the same sites. No down time. Then EU approval in September; initial rollout in the EU in Q4; and the US trial wrap up in Q4, with US approval in 2014.

      If all that is still in place, then people will be kicking themselves for selling here. A R/S, if there is one, would be at a much higher price, over 1.00, maybe 2.00 or more. But until the company confirms what the timetable is, I'm edgy with the stock price down here. But right now, I'm staying long.

1.14+0.01(+0.88%)Jul 29 3:44 PMEDT