I have small position in AIG. I want to add on pullbacks - but it ain't pulling back. Do I wait or chase? With Bollinger Bands so far apart, shouldnt it consolidate before further upmove? Comments welcome!!
I think runup has only just begun... will probably continue next few days. But that's just my thoughts. Invest at your own risk.
EPS $-600.+, I wouldn't tocuh this. Suckers play, AIG is a house of cards and it's going to fall.
Buy more, will see $100 soon (equals to a humble $5), $400 based on recovery.
at least 60
you may buy now if you plan to hold for long term.