I am out of ACI at 6.09 today and out of ANR at 9.03 last week. Waiting for lower re-entry for ACI.
I believe both will see $5 before turning.
What made you change your mind on ACI? Today's no upside move?
Are you sidelined with cash? Or considering another stock?
Thanks for your message.
Answer-On sidelines with cash waiting for re-entry point.
1) ANR's earnings next Thurs am are going to be worse than ACI's and these two cos tend to trade together or are at least related, ditto WLT;
2) Europe re-rasing it's head;
3) Jimmie Rogers recent opinions-I've been following him for years;
4) Upcoming DC political fights over next 30 to 60 days;
5) US Mkt in general seems over bought;
6) I think ACI may cut its dividend.
However, I like ACI very much at lower prices.
What's your opinion?