I actually sold 80% of my stock here in the $6.40's (made small profit) because I decided it was too hard to make money with AF and the short side battering this stock day in and day out. I bought forward call options instead, for far less money, and they have percentage wise taken a hit, but I have until third week in January to exercise a strike price of $6.00 a share. It is fatiguing and with several other 'battleground' stocks, I decided to look for some investments that are less contested by the likes of The Street, etc. I hope my options theory works, think I gave it enough time, and have capped my loss going in.
As to where this one levels out and starts back up, I forecasted that the 200-dma was where it would settle and base. We are there now, to the penny.
jrdelane I have to give you credit it held the 200 day again after testing it 2 days in a row. I think tomorrow is an important day to see if it hold the 200 day for 3 days in a row. If it does I'll buy at the close and throw out my 5.50ish thesis. I like you option theory also.