Is there any time table for Nasdaq to make the 180 day extension decision?
Everyone here knows that they will get the extension but it sure has allowed the stock price to dwindle down to an ALL TIME LOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully no news until at least Friday after hours. I will be trading another stock to build up money supply to buy SYNM. I will be making my biggest purchase so far. Depending on the price Friday, I will be purchasing 45,000-50,000 shares at 41-43 cents. I expect an immediate move back up over 50 cents with the extension which is a lock in my mind. Almost every single stock gets the extension. Then we will see how the production is going when the next CC goes on in February.
Normally, I would say the company would put out a PR saying the new equipment is in and production is back up on line but this is SYNM. Maybe we could get a PR with the equipment being installed and they have production up to 100% for more than the actual day, I mean hour, or maybe the exact minute the PR was released.
No they DONT all get the extension, and i posted SEVERAL times how to do some DD to find out what the rules actually are....wait, my dog knows...he's way smarter than me...he doesnt own ANY stock...lemme go ask...be back later.....