Honestly, it really doesn't matter assuming everything remains on track for $50mm OI RC ramp given its justification of much higher PPS. But my uneducated guess is that we won't get opportunity to buy $18.60 support or lower given ADA's already over sold STOCHs and continuous 50 dma bidding.I just keep hoping for an intraday spike down gap fill to $20.05,that is not coming!! MD,yea,who knows if/when news on ACI sales will come...my hope is that MARCH CC includes commentary supporting belief that orders are coming and not 'on hold' or delayed by Utes in hopes of UTE MACT overturn.
Bart & All, First of all thank you for your posts I read them all but seldom post myself. I thought we'd have new RC contracts announced by now as I thought the system was in place. However Each one is separate and takes time to dot the i's & cross the T's. The good news is I'll bet we're looking at closer to 70m than 50m as units are upgraded. Autojett
<new RC contracts> you probably meant ACI contracts,right,as there w/b no addt'l RC facilities given expiration of the Placed In Service Date 12/31/11.You do make a good point about possible operating income upside to the $50mm guidance as i assume ADA is trying to place those facilities at the largest UTEs and if able the usage might be in excess of revenues yielding $50mm OI.Also,don't forget RC usage will not cut off upon expiration of the credit in coming years as the UTEs will require RC throughout operating life of plant. I agree,the timing of ACI equipment procuremente by Utilities is hard to predict,but I do recall MD saying on past CCs that once MACT finalizes some orders will come rather quickly as bidding had occurred earlier.I'm expecting orders or guidance on timing during the Q4CC if not earlier. The stock is behaving beautifully as it continues to base in the 20.50-23 range..it's been few months now so one would hope with favorable news a solid upside move will occur(stock remains very undervalued vs guidance).