I see this Co. Hit between 700 - 900 million market cap. At $2.00 I would sell 30% of my shares. If Lenny decides to do a share buy back.....then I would hold on even longer. If the economy gets worst and the FED does another QE I'd hold on to my shares because Silver would move higher.
5 mil prod x silver price +/- $5.00 = $25mil Rev Makes a difference So everything comes into play. There's no long term investing Must be a trader in this market.
Last week the market rallied because the leaked info indicated action by the FED. The FED didn't do enough so market coming back. I say use the market weakness to buy solid companies on the dips