1. Supreme Court ruling in Myriad case and that affect , if any, on SEQ v. Ariosa
2. Lo v. Quake patent interferences are paused for negotiations
3. SEQ. opens 3 CLIA lab, in N. Carolina giving them faster E. Coast turnaround and capability to do 300,000 T21 tests per year.
4. Rumors that Blue Cross/Blue Shield--[don't use those names, OK] are about to add more lives covered to SEQ.'s last counted total of about 75M.
5. Viorel will replace Holder at AG slot.
6. Budro shoots a 62 as proxy replacement for Phil The Thrill Michelson at the US OPEN!
Sentiment: Strong Buy